Why would a person want to speak with their Soul?
Our Soul is the aspect of our being that chose to incarnate in a physical form (body, personality, circumstances, etc.) it designed specifically for the opportunity to expand its awareness and deepen its understanding of universal truth through a human experience.
I know that sounds soooo serious, but doesn’t it give you some comfort to know you arrived with a plan? And aren’t you just a little bit curious what that plan is?
Now before you think that you are just a puppet destined to play out some pre-scripted drama, let me assure you that is not the case. We have free will here. We get to decide what we will do. What your Soul did was design itself a blueprint that was punctuated with opportunities for its desired learning to take place. It did not predetermine how it would interact with those events because that is where the growth takes place. You know, all that fun, stretch you out of your comfort zone stuff! Yes, some of it is painful. Being stretched can be a challenging proposition, but there are also those moments of expansion that are beautiful and joyous, and we signed up for the full ride!
Now back to the plan.
Knowing what your Soul itinerary for this particular trip to Earth can provide you direction, context, and insight into what’s going on with you. It can also save you time and suffering. Doesn’t that sound enticing?
Let me give you an example. I just gave myself a Soul Growth Focus Reading that covers the next 3 to 4 months. My Soul is looking to bring harmony to my life. For me at this time, that means creating balance between work and play, solitude and company, and to learn to trust my physical self and integrate it with my eternal aspect so my Soul can more fully express itself. If you haven’t guessed, I am a girl who is more at home dancing around in the spirit and cerebral realms than doing sit-ups or running a marathon.
Now I know the plan, how do I begin to execute it?
- I started by blocking out two days off a week to play. I love my work and coupled with the fact that as an empath I have the added challenge of learning to create healthy boundaries, my work tends to wander all over my calendar.
- Play = Making art. I was a practicing artist for most of my adult life, and I miss it. So I have turned my tower room into a painting studio, bought paints, and have begun designing a painting.
- I love to cook. I will try one new recipe a month.
- I will add gentle exercise into my life.
- Through the practice of mindfulness, I have been more acutely aware of the world through my physical senses. My psychic senses have been heightened because of it.
- I will limit the number of social engagements and phone calls I have per week.
- I will plan, write, and schedule all the classes I will teach for the first quarter of the year by the end of January so I can return to finishing my website.
I have set all of this in motion and I’m chuffed at the results that have already been achieved. There is little to no resistance which tells me I’m on the right path. That’s what knowing what your Soul wants can do for you.
All of my classes and readings are designed to help you know your true self better. They provide you with the tools and guidance to intentionally create the life your Soul desires.
Let’s get started!
From my heart to yours,