The new year has arrived, and it’s time to step into our Soul Shoes and dance to the rhythm of our Heart Song. By embodying our Souls’ desires, we, the World and the Universe are transformed because we create our reality. What we believe is what we perceive.
You might be thinking, “Well, that’s just great, Martha, but I’m having trouble tuning into my Heart Song and I’ve got no clue where those Soul Shoes are hiding!”
It is actually quite simple. All we need to do is ask, listen, and act. Now I know simple doesn’t always mean easy, but we are not alone. We are always surrounded by loving beings (seen and unseen) who are willing to assist us. Free-will being one of “the gifts” of this dimension, they have to wait to be invited, and we can begin by going directly to the source and ask our Soul Aspect what it wants.
There are many ways to connect with our Soul Aspect, but sometimes we need a little help to tune in. One way to do this is to receive a Soul Expression Reading. Recently Spirit expanded the reading to include a second card spread. The first card spread still addresses your Soul’s desired focus for the next 3 to 4 months and defines the role your physical self plays in accomplishing the focus. The second card spread includes information on those challenges and obstacles that we are aware and UNAWARE of that keep us blocked and specific ways to resolve them. This allows us to align with our Soul energy and clear the way for us to create the life we came here to live.
To help illustrate what can be received in such a reading, I’ll share some highlights from my own Soul Expression Reading for the next 3 to 4 months.
- My Soul wants to focus on Hope and Inner Peace
- The real origin of my procrastination habit (Thanks to this being brought to my awareness, this lifelong habit has begun to disappear.)
- How working with my Child Aspects is healing old wounds that are holding me back and opening me up to the creative power of play (You won’t believe some of the things the Little Marthas have me doing! Anybody remember gum wrapper chains?)
- The gift of two new spirit mentors, The Oak and the Wren
- A deeper focus on treating my home as a canvas for Soul expression and sanctuary (I’ve already rearranged the furniture!)
- Understanding my out-dated core beliefs about the concepts of power and hope and the need to release them
- The Tree Community will play an important role in my life this year
- The blessing of a person here in the physical world to partner with in this personal evolutionary work
…and that is just a small sampling of what has come out of the reading so far, and it’s only been a week! The interesting thing is that the reading keeps unfolding in unexpected ways as I take action on its guidance and prompts. That’s why I will be recommending that people record their session and take pictures of their card spreads. During these readings certain prompts will come forward for you to research that will reveal further pertinent messages, and I will provide you with tools on how to follow these signposts. The sessions are 90 minutes.
This marks an evolution in readings. They offer the recipient a level of involvement that heightens self-empowerment, deepens the connection to the Soul Mind, and develops a trust in one’s inner knowing.
I am so excited about this! To get us started I am offering a special on these new readings.
Many blessings to you all in 2018,